Oklahoma Natural Gas - ONG is not about customer satisfaction
I came home on a Monday nignt from work to find my gas had been turned off for some unknown reason. I called ONG and the Rep said she could find no reason why it was off and would send someone out ASAP to turn it back on.
While I was waiting for them to show up (took about an hour for them to come) I found a note in my yard from ONG stating that I had a gas leak. This was the first time I had heard this so I asked the Rep when he came what was going on, he said they were going to fix the leak at no cost to my landlord and move the gas meter closer to the house. I asked him when this would occur and he said he had no idea.
The Rep indicated the area where they would be moving the meter too. It was near the house and right in my flower bed! It was my intention to dig up some of my elephant ears (which I had spent $8 each on) and relocate them on Veterans Day because I would be off work and it would be nice weather to do it. I wanted to get this done before they showed up to dig up my yard. I'll be danged if I did not wake up on November 11th to find that they were digging in my yard, had already dug up my flowers and had cut a water line in the process! This means I have no heat, no water and NO COFFEE!
They began at 8:00 this morning, the crew that was hired to move the meter has since fixed the water and moved the meter and gone. I am now waiting on the Rep to turn my gas back on and it has been over an hour since he was called and told to do so. Since it is now 11:45 he probably won't show up until after lunch.
I feel that ONG should have warned its customers when they were going to be inconvenienced and why. I have seen them digging up yards all over town and was told it was not because of a "gas leak" but because ONG wants to charge other gas companies should customers decide to switch providers for the amount of line that is run to the meter. If in fact this is the only reason ONG is moving the meters and disrupting customers lives and destroying their personal property then I think that really stinks!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Gas Disconnection
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Had my generator serviced as per the contract by the installer in Feb. March snowstorm here i Rochester NY and the engine is done. It bent pushrods and BROKE the..."
- "I received an offer in the mail 8 months ago approximately early October 2014 stating that I would receive 25,000 Aeroplan miles for renting a water heater from Direct Energy,..."
- "In July we received a bill from PG&E for our True Up Bill for $1095.16 for the complete years usage. This came as surprise to us that we owed PG&E,..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I was going to write my whole story with all my fresh rage and anger at this company THIS month, but I had NO idea there were so many other..."
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "I called to get the sectional at the advertised price, but was told that was not correct and that correct price was over $5,000.00. The salesman I was chatting with..."