I came home on a Monday nignt from work to find my gas had been turned off for some unknown reason. I called ONG and the Rep said she could find no reason why it was off and would send someone out ASAP to turn it back on.
While I was waiting for them to show up (took about an hour for them to come) I found a note in my yard from ONG stating that I had a gas leak. This was the first time I had heard this so I asked the Rep when he came what was going on, he said they were going to fix the leak at no cost to my landlord and move the gas meter closer to the house. I asked him when this would occur and he said he had no idea.
The Rep indicated the area where they would be moving the meter too. It was near the house and right in my flower bed! It was my intention to dig up some of my elephant ears (which I had spent $8 each on) and relocate them on Veterans Day because I would be off work and it would be nice weather to do it. I wanted to get this done before they showed up to dig up my yard. I'll be danged if I did not wake up on November 11th to find that they were digging in my yard, had already dug up my flowers and had cut a water line in the process! This means I have no heat, no water and NO COFFEE!
They began at 8:00 this morning, the crew that was hired to move the meter has since fixed the water and moved the meter and gone. I am now waiting on the Rep to turn my gas back on and it has been over an hour since he was called and told to do so. Since it is now 11:45 he probably won't show up until after lunch.
I feel that ONG should have warned its customers when they were going to be inconvenienced and why. I have seen them digging up yards all over town and was told it was not because of a "gas leak" but because ONG wants to charge other gas companies should customers decide to switch providers for the amount of line that is run to the meter. If in fact this is the only reason ONG is moving the meters and disrupting customers lives and destroying their personal property then I think that really stinks!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Gas Disconnection
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "August 1st 2015 Doug Kellam, CEO Zero Technologies LLC 4510 Adams Circle, Unit G Bensalem, PA 19020 Dear Mr Kellam, Disappointment with your system, then upset with your Customer Help. About six months ago after reading Mike..."
- "In Filter Mode the spa does not pull water through the filter. Virtually no suction. For past three weeks I have sent photos and mpegs to the Dimension One service..."
- "Had my generator serviced as per the contract by the installer in Feb. March snowstorm here i Rochester NY and the engine is done. It bent pushrods and BROKE the..."
- "After checking the two locations within 25 miles of my house only to find out they both were out of stock, I finally ordered the limited edition Santa Cruz Star..."
- "I called to get the sectional at the advertised price, but was told that was not correct and that correct price was over $5,000.00. The salesman I was chatting with..."
- "I am acting as power-of-attorney for my aunt, who currently resides in a nursing home. She is both hard-of-hearing and in the early stages of dementia, so she is..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."