Oklahoma Natural Gas - ONG is not about customer satisfaction
I came home on a Monday nignt from work to find my gas had been turned off for some unknown reason. I called ONG and the Rep said she could find no reason why it was off and would send someone out ASAP to turn it back on.
While I was waiting for them to show up (took about an hour for them to come) I found a note in my yard from ONG stating that I had a gas leak. This was the first time I had heard this so I asked the Rep when he came what was going on, he said they were going to fix the leak at no cost to my landlord and move the gas meter closer to the house. I asked him when this would occur and he said he had no idea.
The Rep indicated the area where they would be moving the meter too. It was near the house and right in my flower bed! It was my intention to dig up some of my elephant ears (which I had spent $8 each on) and relocate them on Veterans Day because I would be off work and it would be nice weather to do it. I wanted to get this done before they showed up to dig up my yard. I'll be danged if I did not wake up on November 11th to find that they were digging in my yard, had already dug up my flowers and had cut a water line in the process! This means I have no heat, no water and NO COFFEE!
They began at 8:00 this morning, the crew that was hired to move the meter has since fixed the water and moved the meter and gone. I am now waiting on the Rep to turn my gas back on and it has been over an hour since he was called and told to do so. Since it is now 11:45 he probably won't show up until after lunch.
I feel that ONG should have warned its customers when they were going to be inconvenienced and why. I have seen them digging up yards all over town and was told it was not because of a "gas leak" but because ONG wants to charge other gas companies should customers decide to switch providers for the amount of line that is run to the meter. If in fact this is the only reason ONG is moving the meters and disrupting customers lives and destroying their personal property then I think that really stinks!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Gas Disconnection
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Piazetta wood stove through an installer who obtained it from Pacific Energy. The unit broke down every 2 weeks it was used during the winter of 2013-2014...."
- "I have purchased a unit Missouri Wind and Solar. I put this in my system as directed by Missouri Wind and Solar. It worked for over 6 months,..."
- "I move into a new home and I call Amerigas out to check the tank, they stated that my renew lease is $88.00 annual I sent the check and they..."
- "I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers. Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going..."
- "I am on my 2nd script of lidocaine patches. The first were white and incredible, sticky wonderful patches that stayed on for the full 12 hour dose. The new one..."
- "TerraCom offers an upgraded phone for one low price. Their website states that the price includes processing fee, taxes, and shipping. I purchased the Samsung Galaxy Rush for (what I..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "Hi. I don't think this is a complaint. I just wanted to share my recent experience finding a nice used Jeep Wrangler. I had visited a few of the after..."